Saturday, April 5, 2008

HOLY MOLY, MAMA MIA!!!

Saturday Report from "Casa de MaryB":

I hear from my comfy, warm bed, "Guys, settle down so you don't wake up your mom."

Then, a little while later, I wake up to discover that the man has made me breakfast, a breakfast in total compliance with the BFL plan. He has made me coffee, and pours me a cup when I walk out to the kitchen! He did all of this on a morning when he was heading out to fly. AND, when I looked around, he had actually cleaned up any mess or dishes he had made while making us breakfast!

I think I'll keep around him a little longer.

3 comments:

Katie said...

WOW!!!! This sounds positively heavenly! I am so glad you are being pampered!

Mandy said...

...soooo very jealous on this 4th day of my pilots trip .. ugh!!!!!!

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

This is excellent news. When you get him fully retrained, you can come and train mine. :)