Tuesday, May 27, 2008

13 Years - Has it really been that long?

13 years, by the numbers...


2 college graduations























1 set of wings





















9 sets of moving trucks and boxes

3 pregnancies (you didn't really think I was putting my Michelin Man pictures in here did you?)


3 boys

































9 cars

3 mortgages

5 bazillion frequent flier miles

6 countries (Well, 7 if you count Texas as another country!)
















6 too many friends lost

1 boy who learned to love Cajun food

1 girl who learned to love the mountains and the American West















2,000,000 political debates












countless letters

Too many deployments




















Never enough joyous homecomings!
















6 aircraft

4 job interviews

2 airlines

100 or so times one of us would have liked to kill the other


infinite = the number of times I would choose you all over again.




Love ya, Babe!

EDITED TO ADD.... 1 romantic getaway
This is ENTIRELY insufficient.
SOOOOO, here is your anniversary present!!!!!!! (Hurry home to collect!)
Let's make it 2! (for now!)




7 comments:

SLynnRo said...

Happy Anniversary!

And jealous of trip! SPA!

Mandy said...

Totally count Texas as another country!!!


Happy Anniversary !!!!

el-e-e said...

That made me tear up a little bit! Congratulations and oh, my, what a nice present!!

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Happy anniversary my dears! I think I took some of those pictures...

Katie said...

I still can't get past the fact that you've had 9 cars in 13 years. We've only had 4. What am I doing wrong?

I loved this post. I'm going to steal your format sometime in the future. The photos are great! Happy Anniversary! The inn and spa look awesome!

MaryB said...

katie - I knew that looked strange when I posted it, but the moving overseas contributed to the number of cars. And then, the adding of the third child required something bigger. And then, lastly, I think he got me a newer nicer mini-van , yes mini-van people (what evah - im so over it and love it) as his way of thanking me for sticking ith him through the Am Eagle years.

MaryB said...

Annie - you know you did!!! And THANKS for that. I almost included a pic of all us girls on the Sagami Otsuka train platform, but the wind was blowing our hair so much that we all look serioulst posessed!