Wednesday, March 28, 2007

No News

There won't be any health news here for a while longer. The whole family is trying to recover from an ugly stomach bug that reared its head at a most inopportune time. I was in the throes of it right when I was scheduled for surgery. They are trying to reschedule as soon as they can.

So, for now, we are all still quarantined. I am feeling much better just very tired. I am keeping myself busy making plans for my sister-in-law and fam coming to Texas for Easter weekend. I can NOT believe how much it costs to go to the rodeo! I think I have an Easter menu nailed down, so i need to get a to-do list and shopping list in the works. At least those are things I can do while sitting/lying down. If I didn't have something to do I might literally be dying from boredom. And it will be nice to by groceries other than ginger ale and saltines.

2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Those stomach bugs do tend to take down the whoel family. You must be feeling better if the menu planning doesn't make you queasy. Keep us posted on your new surgery date.

Candi said...

Thanks for the update - yuck, I hope you all feel better soon!