Thursday, April 26, 2007

Good Friends and the Good Life

So, it is official. I do NOT have cancer! Its all over after a follow up mammogram in December! Found out last Thursday, and then on Friday as I was leaving school, my best gal pal here called to say that she thought we all needed a night out to celebrate. Well, her husband had access to a Hall of Fame Suite at The Ball Park At Arlington for the Rangers game that night. Holy Moly! Maybe you guys get out more than me and live a little larger, but I have never been to any event in a place like that. We had reserved numbered parking next to the stadium. When we got to the suite we couldn't believe it! It was beautiful! The food was unbelievable and beautifully presented, and the view and amenities incredible!!! A concierge at your service to bring you anything that you wanted that wasn't already beautifully prepared for you before your arrival. Then, there is my FAVORITE part....your own, quite lovely, private bathroom en suite. We had to show our tickets to 4 different people at 4 different elevators and check points just to be let on the level where the suites were. I guess I sound rather unsophisticated what with all of my wonderment with the luxury of it all, but I was amazed. And spoiled rotten - if this is how the other half lives I need more friends with ties to that half. Will a Rangers game ever be so fun again? Sure it will, but I will really miss that private bathroom and the air conditioning!

2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

YEAH!!!! No Cancer!!!!! Best news I've heard all day.

Paige said...

First of all, what Annie said.

Secondly, aren't you Faaaancy!?!