Sunday, September 23, 2007

Football Time

Unfortunately, it may be football time, but there is sure as heck no football weather! Seriously, football was meant to be watched under a big team-colored blanket shivering with your friends and drinking hot chocolate. We had a fabulous time tailgating and cheering on the Horned Frogs, but it was H-O-T. Apparently, my 12 year old thought something was hot besides the weather. Here is a picture I found while downloading my pictures today...


I gave Rich a hard time about it until Jamie chimed in that, actually, he had taken it. Heaven help me, here we go. Thank God he didn't notice the girls several rows up from us whose shirt backs read, "TCU - where the beer is cold, the girls are hot, and everyone is horny."

Seriously, though, a great was had by all and we plan to be back again and again. We will be tailgating even if we don't have tickets. If this is going to be our home, we might as well cheer for the home team. (Especially since they keep winning) And, it is the first time Rich or the boys have willingly worn purple.


Go Frogs!

2 comments:

Anything is Possible said...

The whole family looks great but you look amazing! I love the hair, the sexy shirt and the necklace!

Candi said...

Ditto Rachael! I love that your son took that picture. That is hysterical.