Friday, November 16, 2007

Help!!!

I think I am being sucked in...can't hold on much longer....

I am heading to OK next week. SusannaBanana informs me that it is cold and her beautiful historic home can be drafty. Bring warm PJs she says. Since I live on the surface of the freakin' sun where it is still 80 f-ing degrees outside most of the time, this means shopping.

I bought these. I could have purchased the adorably preppy black and white with pink trim ( I still may), but WHAT did I actually purchase??? Freaking cowgirl pajamas! I am being brainwashed into finding this kitschy and cute. Help me!

3 comments:

Tess said...

Well, those ARE cute, if a bit...TEXAN.

Also, I noticed in your sidebar you are reading Angry Housewives Eatin Bon-Bons. I loved that book.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

You are toast.

Anything is Possible said...

MB- I think they are cute. Come on, it's SusannaBanana! She'll love them. Say hi for us.