Sunday, December 2, 2007

Compromise is Good

For once in our life, we had Christmas pictures taken by a professional instead of getting some snapshots ourselves. The DIY version usually involves much stress and some arguing. Using a professional was much less traumatic for all involved. However, one point of contention was which frame/pose to use for the Christmas card picture. He won. So, in the spirit of compromise, I'll just publish the one I wanted to use here. Consider this a holiday cyber-greeting.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

el-e-e said...

PRECIOUS!

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

How cute are you guys? I was going to do this this year, but I think I'm doing it myself again. I cannot believe how big your boys are.

Tess said...

Oh, what a great picture! Everyone looks so happy! I like how you are sandwiched in between your family. So, so, cute.

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture! I can't wait to see the "winning" pose that made it into the cards!