Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can I Use your Shower?

Isn't this what all of your friends and neighbors ask you when they call? They would if they were me.

Here are a few pictures of my front yard. Do you like what Ive done with the landscaping? My services are always available.









What started as a simple installation of a sprinkler system has turned into replacing main lines from city meter to my house. What made people 50 yrs ago think that galvanized steel was a good plumbing material? And, how much do you think all that new shiny copper is going to cost me? You know, copper, like they steal out of streetlamps and various other crazy places due to its ever increasing value?
This is just the very first of our remodeling projects! Heaven help us!





4 comments:

SLynnRo said...

AND this makes me happy we just extended our lease for a year.

Good luck with all that. Homeownership terrifies me.

Mandy said...

oh geez ... PLEASE tell me you are getting a different meter for the sprinkler system on top of all of that!!

Katie said...

I love that one patch of green bushy stuff in the midst of all the chaos. You have my sympathy!

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I'm so sorry about your lawn. This looks miserable. Painting is way more fun.