Friday, October 31, 2008

My Halloween Gift to You: Pumpkin Fudge

Oh Geez!!! I forgot to publish a recipe on Tuesday!! Hey, I was still recovering from Monday. Cut a girl some slack, will ya?

Well, today is Halloween and I present you with the infamous Pumpkin Fudge recipe. I will tell you this...I HATE nuts in my fudge and cookies. BUT BUT BUT, in this recipe the more toasted pecans the better. But, make sure that they are toasted. Not toasted = sucky. I love this because it is unique and people always ask for the recipe. It is VERY sweet, which is why I think I like the pecans in it - to cut the sweetness. (Sometimes I even very lightly salt the pecans after toasting while they are still hot)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!!! I've got to get to the gumbo and voo-doo brew making! I'll be expecting pictures of all of your festivities!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yum! Thanks!

Hey...what's in the voodoo brew??

Happy Halloween!