Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Trade

Okay, the EASIEST breakfast treat you have ever made: Eggnog French Toast. You don't need eggs, milk, anything. Just a carton of eggnog and bread. I prefer day-old French, Cuban, or Italian bread. It is super-duper decadent made with brioche! Just use store-bought eggnog in place of whatever you usually dunk your bread in. Then, prepare as you usually prepare French Toast. (I use real butter for French Toast.) Serve as normal. Or, for company....simmer a shot of rum or bourbon (I like the both - just depends on my mood) into your syrup.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I opened this then asked my mom "Have you ever made eggnog french toast" and she "Its the easiest way"

she also said she uses it to make Eggnog bread pudding... but she cant remember if she added more eggs??!?!?

Kristi said...

OMG. I'm drooling. Must put on list to try.

At least once I learn how to turn on my stove anyway.