Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Snow Munchkins











Aren't they cute? Spring must be the best time to ski...unzipped jackets, no neoprene masks, etc. Maybe I would like it better if I tried it like that. I think the only time I went it was like 10 degrees at the top of the mountain.

They had a great time even though they had to rent a car and drive all the way home. The perils of flying stand-by! 11 hours of quality time with Dad though. They got to see his home town of Hereford, TX and eat dipped cones from Dairy Queen so I think a good but tiring time was had by all.

A post on heavier matters later. Im hoping that a little yoga will create a little zen and all the swirly, crazy, jumbly thoughts will organize themselves.

3 comments:

Candi said...

Cute Pics!

Anytime I see people skiing, all I can think of is the South Park with the "Pizza" and "French Fry" analogies.

"If you French Fry when you should Pizza, you're gonna have a bad day..."

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I cannot get over how big they are. Truly. Looks like they had a great time.

Skiing is much better in warmer weather. Optimally, you don't tear your ACL either...

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I cannot get over how big they are. Truly. Looks like they had a great time.

Skiing is much better in warmer weather. Optimally, you don't tear your ACL either...