Friday, June 1, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend Turns Into Memorial Week

What did you do this past long weekend? Hope you has as much fun as we did! I, always the city girl, was shocked to discover another side of myself. I am diggin' this whole ranch lifestyle. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Con tagging the new calf's ear. The cows and calves were SOO cute! We saw them doctor a hurt cow, find a lost cow....I could go on and on, but here is the evidence of the fun... Oh, and Grant caught his first fish ever!











































2 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Dude, Grant makes me laugh out loud every time I see him. That face with the fish is priceless. I can't wait to meet him someday. When are you cmoing west???

So glad you guys enjoyed the ranch. I'm really looking forward to doing these kinds of things as Sam gets bigger. Vermont this summer will be a start. Papa wants to take him fishing.

I won't even talk about how big the other two are and how old htat makes me feel...

el-e-e said...

SUCH great photos! :)