Friday, December 7, 2007

Sorry, guys...

but, you must endure ,once again, putting up with one of my bitchy replies to one of my in-laws. I've had my fill of his crap in my inbox, but this one struck me as particularly asinine. I'd LOVE to send it directly to him, but I'm pretty sure that a few (well, 2 of them) members of the family would get together and have me lynched for female insubordination. Well, and my husband would be SERIOUSLY pissed off (rightfully so) that I stirred the family drama pot. Neither is likely to stumble upon a blog, though, because I heard them discussing "blogs" once...ohhh my...that would be a post for another day.

Betrayal? Seriously? While I may or may not agree with them, voting against a language bill is certainly not tantamount to treason which is what the words "betrayal", and "violation of the pledge of allegiance" imply. Undermining the military? How, exactly, does our not having an "official language" do that? Rich's email address is XXXXXXX@XXX.com. Please send all stupidity to that address. The author isn't even smart enough to hit the spellchecker button before he sends an email out to be disseminated to the entire world. The word is spelled, w-a-r-r-A-n-t-e-d!

1 comment:

Tess said...

Oh, man, I would like to read that post on them discussing blogs. I always like to hear what non-bloggy types say about it because some of it is SO FUNNY.