Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For Slynnro...

Here it is. The makeup drawer...


Bare Escentuals. the whole kit and kaboodle. all the steps and brushes...all of it.

Olay Regenerist - daily exfoliating scrub, moisturizer, eye serum/primer - skin looks and feels as good as any very pricey product I have used.

Almay makeup remover pads

Maybelline Superstay Lip Color - it really, really works!

Mary Kay eyeliners -and MAC in teddy

Liquid eye liner - i forget who's...

Mary Kay lipsticks in Black Cherry and Apple Berry

Mascaras - oh so many! they deserve their own post. I am obsessed with mascara!

Mary Kay lash curler - I really want the Shu Uemura, but always think, so expensive...convince me that it is worth it! Really! As obsessed as I am with mascara, it would follow that I should have THE best curler!

Revlon Colorstay eyeshadows - go on like velvet and really, really stay for 24 hours unless you take them off! I have the vintage rose collection and the neutral khakis


2 comments:

SLynnRo said...

Dude, just trust me on the shu uemura. Would I lead you astray? And if you no like, Sephora will take back anything.

Jen said...

I'm backing up Stara here! I love mine - wouldn't use any other kind. It's worth the investment - you'll use it everyday!