Friday, August 29, 2008

What Is Wrong With Being Purple????

Now, if you have a problem with my purpleness because I am a dinosaur and my every utterance is in a sing-gong annoying tone, then fine. Hate at will.

HOWEVER, I checked in the mirror. While I am definitively having a very bad hair day, I am most assuredly not a dinosaur. I also almost never sing.

So WHY does my purpleness seem to offend all my friends so? My red friends are annoyed by me, as are my blue friends. It is as if they would be less annoyed if I stood firmly on the side opposite of theirs. I don't get it. They liked me more back in '04 when I hated both parties offerings of leadership. Now that I have two prospects to be guardedly excited about, they are frustrated by me.

I think I'm just going to feign ignorance and stick to topics like baking, fashion, and celebrity gossip. But, I'll be wearing purple inside and out. Eggplant is THE color this fall, ya know?

10 comments:

Mandy said...

ummm, I HEART you blue or purple .... we are talking about Florida or LSU right?!?!? ;)

Katie said...

Purple is GOOD! YOu should be getting floral arrangements in the mail from both red and blue to try to woo you! :)

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

I'm still waiting for the year they find me a canididate I am excited about. Seriously.

Tracy said...

I feel you. I used to be purple for many years. The "purple people" are probably the best kind. Keep spreading the love!

Julie said...

I'm with annie, the evil queen...just give me a candidate (with a running mate) to be excited about. Is that too much to ask?

Erin said...

I think eggplant is a perfectly beautiful vegetable, thank you very much.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

YAY PURPLE!!

Julie said...

Hey...you've been MIA most of the week. Everything okay?

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]