Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazytown is still crazy, but we eat well!

Okay, so when the going gets tough, the tough get eating (or drinking, or maybe both!)! I have absolutely no business being at this computer blogging AT ALL, but this was SO good that I'd feel guilty to not share it - especially since it is Tuesday!

Use the this link to find the recipe, but just go buy yourself a grocery rotisserie chicken. Also, I only used two tablespoons of the curry paste (I use the Madras hot blend). I added just a touch of soy to the sauce. I only sprinkled cilantro over Rich's and Jamie's as they actually like the stuff (I obvs don't!) I served it over, what else? Of course I served it over jasmine rice cooked in half coconut milk/half water in place of whatever amount of liquid you need. Make this now! It is so good. Total comfort food!!!!


Call me when you make it - Ill be right over with some Firefly and lemons!

3 comments:

Julie said...

This looks yummy!

Been wondering how things were at your house. You haven't even tweeted in a while! :)

Katie said...

So, why is crazytown so crazy?? I'm worried!

I bookmarked the recipe. Sounds delish!

Lee said...

We miss you! another yummy-looking recipe that my family won't like. They're crazy. Oh well, will use it for Book Club! ;)