Monday, March 24, 2008

Will Write More Later...

Busy, busy, busy around here. Spring Break planning in full swing along with house renovations getting under way. For now, here is my favorite Easter picture of the boys...



Hope you all had a great Easter weekend. I gave up chocolate for Lent, so I was more than happy Easter morning to have THESE for breakfast. One of my easiest, yummiest, go-to recipes for yummy chocolate decadence. They are fabulous with a great cup of coffee. Breakfast of champions, right?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I love their shirts!!! How did your dress do??

SLynnRo said...

OMG. My college roommate used to make those. SO good.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Are those not the life altering, surgery healing toffee bars you sent me? Yummy.

I love this photo of the boys. They are precious.

MaryB said...

Annie - I sent you White Chocolate Cappucino Brownies - these toffee bars are even more decadent (and faster to make!).

Mandy - It was cold in my dress!! But, I made it work. I was waiting for someone to make fun of the fact that I put them in coordinating shirts, but hey, thy're boys. What else are you going to oput them in besides polos and khakis?

Mandy said...

I would only make fun if they were the same color ... and pink;)

Anything is Possible said...

They are so cute! I think it's great you're still dressing them in coordinating outfits BUT not the same colors. I love it!

I'm going to try your yummy recipe. It sounds so good!