Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?*&#!%?!

Dudes, the scale just keeps creeping up and up!!!!!!! And, please, for the love of all that is holy, do NOT try to tell me that it is because muscle weighs more than fat. I did not put on weight from muscle in 8 days. OMG! I am pissed. These are the results I get for pretty much rearranging my life schedule to accommodate "the plan?"

My uneducated opinion is that this BFL program is designed for people who are either men, or those who are not small people! I think I am eating too darn much. Mr. Phillips, I officially quit your eating program. I'll keep eating "authorized" foods, but I'm eating way less of it than you recommend. Also, I'm just not buying into this 20 minute cardio interval thing. I know you have thousands of success stories, but I'm thinking they changed your program to fit their bodies too. mostly I'm thinking they did way more than 20 minutes of cardio 3 times per week.

Today's mood: FRUSTRATED!

4 comments:

Tess said...

Oh, the small shaft strikes again. Good luck with your tweaks! Don't forget to meticulous document them on the internets! Heh.

Krissy said...

Muscle weighs more than fat. You put on muscle before you start to lose fat. The more muscle you put on, the fast you will lose the fat.

When I first start to work out I put on 10 pounds in the first week. Muscle builds quickly.

While I put on those 10 pounds, I lost an inch in my waist and an inch around each of my thighs.

The easiest way to sabotage yourself right now is to kick the excercising to an unsustainable level. Resist that impulse.

You're doing well. Just stick with it!

K

SLynnRo said...

Dude, I always see these 20 minutes of cardio programs. WHATEVER. That is not enough to see a real change. I agree.

Anything is Possible said...

MB- Jas and I did BFL when we first moved to Florida. I ate way less than he recommended and I worked out more too. I swear muscle does weigh more than fat! The BFL worked for me but I didn't stick with the eating plan. I did stick with the cardio and weights though. I ended up doing cardio three nights and weights three nights and then I took one night off. I didn't really make it a 'free' day though. It's not going to hurt anything to tweak it to fit your lifestyle, right? Good luck! I can't wait to start working out again. I think I have four more weeks to wait. Right now I'm just walking.