Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grounded

I am keeping up with all of your posts. I just can't seem to get any of my own written. I am mired in remodeling and, mostly, PTO back-to-school crazy. I knew it was going to be A LOT of work, but it is even more than I feared. Can't even catch my breath. This could seriously be a paid position. They say it gets a little easier once school actually starts. For now, though, I'm just trying to keep my ahead of above water with all the PTO crap so that I can yell at the electricians.

It feels like I am stuck in my room, gazing through my window, seeing all my friends playing outside without me.

I'll be back. I'll let you know how I survive my first foray back into public speaking in 10 years.

Go visit Tracy and check out her advice, as well as ideas from her commenters, on how you can VERY EASILY help out less fortunate students start the new school year with pride and promise! Go. Now!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Whoa. Just the IDEA of PTO makes me sweat. Good luck!