Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Quick Post So That You Don't Forget About Me

And, if that title does not cause your brain to conjure up the song, "doooo'nt yooouu forget about me. don't, don't , don't for-get about me..." Then you are too young , I don't like you anymore, and you are so NOT invited to any of my Breakfast Club parties.



So, my hormones are so out of whack that I, in the absence of salt and vinegar potato chips, am considering heading to the closest ranch and fighting the cattle for a turn at the salt lick. Is this part of getting older? this salt craving? Why am I not craving CHOCOLATE?

8 comments:

el-e-e said...

ya had to go and mention salt and vinegar chips. *drooooool*

So... how's that PTO thing going...? ;)

MaryB said...

How about if I lie to you and tell its FABULOUS so that you too will be roped into your stint of "public service" at some point?

To be honest, i have had moments of giggly fun and moments of "Holy crap! WHAT the hell have i done to myself?"

Mandy said...

I am having an unhealthy relationship with Pringles Salt and Vinegar Chips - is this what premenopause is???

SLynnRo said...

GUH. Salt and vinegar chips. YUCK. HOWEVER, if you buy that Anthro dress (WHICH YOU SHOULD) it hides all evils. Bless the empire waist!

Katie said...

Yum. Yum. Yum. I've always been a salt craver (over sweets). I get it. Just give in......it is the only path to sanity!

Iceberg Queen said...

I always love salt. Always. Could be the hormones but I think it is just my tongue.

Anything is Possible said...

I prefer salt over sweet. I love vinegar and salt chips. I also love the jalapeno chips. Can you tell I'm slightly hungry?

I've been singing that song all week. Plus I watched a bit of the Breakfast Club last weekend - that didn't help to get the song out of my head.

Swistle said...

*taking out single diamond stud earring*

Also, you know what I always crave when I'm pregnant and don't know it yet? Salt.