Sunday, July 13, 2008

Too Tired to Actually Write Anything...Change of Command Festivities

We took the boys out to the squadron to see some of the cool planes that had flown in for the Change of Command on the Friday before the ceremony.


Do I not look preggers in this picture? Must burn that shirt immediately. Such a shame - I thought I loved that top!


Rich will hate that I included this picture, but I HAD to beecaauuse, look at Connor's face! Me thinks someone was annoyed! (If you can't see his face - I think if you click on the picture it will go to full size. Same goes for all of my pics on this blog far as I can tell.)



What is so funny? ME! That's what! And they were laughing AT me, not WITH me! To avoid this situation I recommend not mistaking the word "ecstasy" (the drug) with the "exit seat."



When I was downloading the pictures off the camera, I was like, "Holy Crap! There's a ghost behind Rich!" I always knew Jason was creepy!


Believe it or not, this picture is a total candid, not posed AT ALL...The most quintessential picture of Patton ever!

All I can hear in my head is Reese Witherspoon, "You have your baby!......In. a. bar."


This is what Rich and MaryB look like with headaches after along day. Somehow, whenever the white uniforms get worn, headaches ensue.



7 comments:

Mandy said...

its soooo funny to see them drinking in uniform, since Rich couldnt do that in his OTHER uniform!!!!!

Tracy said...

Oh my, it isn't just the white uniform that ends up with headaches!!

Katie said...

You aren't supposed to bring babies to bars? No one ever told met this. Damn.

Iceberg Queen said...

That last picture of you two is great. And NO, you don't look pregnant in that other pic. I was thinking you looked gaunt. I cannot believe how tall the boys are. Seriously.

The baby in the bar is fine as long as it isn't drinking...

MaryB said...

IQ - I think the prob is the gathering at a seam right at boob level. I like the shirt though because it doesn't touch me. It is SO DARN HOT here that I do not like ANY of my clothing to TOUCH me during hte sumer. I stick mostly to dresses for this reason.

Iceberg Queen said...

If you make the leap to caftans, I'm calling for an intervention...

Anonymous said...

Your question how to regard?