Monday, August 25, 2008

For Tracy, A Picture as Promised...

I promised Tracy I would post a picture of my tiny little kitchen in our old house back in FL. She is picking paint colors and you should all go offer her some opinions!

Tracy, as you can tell, these are not great pictures due to problems with lighting and with angle. I remember it being very difficult to get a picture where you could see much of the walls and cabinets together. Anyway, this is the Montana Tan with birch cabinets. The counter tops were the original Formica, but it can give you an idea as to how this paint looks with fairly light, neutral counter tops even though they are not fabulous and gorgeous like your granite choices! (also, i think if you click on the picture for the enlarged view, you will get a better sense of the color)

I can't wait to see what you do pick!



3 comments:

Katie said...

OMG! You totally just triggered something in my poor, addled brain! You mentioned Shaker Beige over at Tracy's and I just totally remembered seeing a can of that in the basement! Maybe that is the color of the rest of my house (see my blog for current painting disaster!) THANKS!

P.S. I think that color looks really nice!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the picture. I really wish you were here. I have a good track record for picking out the colors we currently have in our house, I just second guess every color for months and it seems like I always come out with tan and a greenish grey color. Oh well, I am going to look into those colors.

Julie said...

That's a cute and CLEAN little kitchen!