Sunday, September 21, 2008

Living In the Past

I'd love to blog, y'all, but you see I found a big, forgotten box while reorganizing the garage. It is full of all the letters (and you can't imagine how MANY we wrote back then!) Rich wrote to me way back when. And letters from el-e-e. And PHOTOS. OMG! The photos! You would not believe them. I'm glad I found it because I thought all of this stuff was lost. This would not be a ridiculous assumption for someone who has moved 9 times in 13 years.

If you need me, I'll be on my bed with tissues weepily reading letters from the past. Somebody bring me some chocolate, please.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

wow, a missing box found!! and its full of treasure!!

Julie said...

I have a box of letters/pictures/trinkets from Sid when he was in Bosnia. Every so often I pull them out and give them a read-through. I can't believe how mushy I was about him! I mean, I still am but now it just seems a little more...um, refined?

Glad you posted. I've missed you! :)

Tracy said...

Randy, not so good at writing letters. Although, I have a printed copy of every email he ever sent me while deployed. (five in 8 years) I don't think he even knows i did it, but it is nice to have a record of his trips away.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

What fun. I had a good time just reading through an old address book I found.