Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Let Me Count the Reasons...

...That I will be going to Hell.

1. I am a bitch. After writing this, I got a lovely, sweet, long email from him. He even remebered to call me "Larry." Now who's the ass-hat?
2. I am selfish. Friday is Rich's birthday and I'm seriously considering leaving for the weekend because I know he'll actually be in town to manage the kids and I need to to GET AWAY FROM HERE! I almost do not even care if I find a girlfriend to come with, Ill go by my damn self. SERENITY NOW!!!
3. I am vengeful. As revenge for Rich being an utterly unreasonable asshole, I am exacting my revenge by wielding my credit card all over the internet. He may be an ass, but my ass is going to look damn cute in those jeans.
4. My frined had a baby, and when I met the baby my first reaction was to recoil in shock. It was a scary, ugly baby. WHO reacts that way to a baby? People going to hell, that's who.

9 comments:

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

You could go to heaven, but no one you like is going to be there...

Katie said...

Oh good. I'm so happy I'll have a friend in Hell. I'm totally going there too...for many reasons!

p.s. was your marital fight about the election? Not that I'm prying, just wondering. Because my husband and I are on opposite sides and I could hardly stand him yesterday! He was so GRUMPY!

Mandy said...

ok, first .. I AM TOTALLY WRITING A LIST OF REASONS WHY I AM GOING TO HELL NOW ... awes.some.

2nd ... we're Catholic.. we go to purgatory first ... just start saying a bunch of rosarys or novenas or something

3rd ... what jeans did you/are you buying???

Kristi said...

At least I'll know someone in hell when I get there!

I'm totally guilty of reacting with shock when looking at an ugly baby. i thought one of my friend's babies was scary ugly until the age of 2...another friends baby looks so much like her husband (who i can't stand) that i get angry just looking at him

Anything is Possible said...

Ugly babies scare me too. I was so afraid I'd have one. Thankfully mine were both pretty darn cute. Then again, maybe the ugly babies look cute to their parents??
I do and say all kinds of hellish things. So does Jas and sometimes he's worse than me. He definitely needs to work on his bedside manner before becoming a doctor. Seriously though, can you imagine what we would be like if we let all those mean thoughts build up? It's a scary thought.

SLynnRo said...

Well, then I'm going to hell. Cuz some babies ain't cute.

Julie said...

I'm going to hell because I think of horrible things I want to say but don't have the nerve so I end up talking behind a person's back. There's a special place in hell for that, I'm sure of it!

Tracy said...

Im not great at speaking my mind, but one thing I am sure of, there are some U.G.L.Y babies. I NEVER say a baby is cute just because you are suppose to. If the baby is ugly, I just try to say something about the outfit or something like that. That is the way I stay "honest". Of course that little baby boy over there at The Yap, good heavens I have some sort of physical reaction every time I see that kid. (don't tell Katie, but Im in baby love) He is SO YUMMY!

Tracy said...

Oh and man I wish I were current on my google reader, you could have come here and hung out. I could have hid you. Next time!