Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Third Little Pig

Now, the third little pig was a smart little pig and knew he wanted to make his house out of brick. The big bad wolf could not blow down a house made of durable, beautiful brick. The third little pig looked and looked for a brick that was just right. He even called Goldilocks because she is the expert of "just right." The Pig and Goldilocks drove through countless neighborhoods, took hundreds of pictures, and looked at interesting houses in different times of day and sunlight. None of the bricks were just right. But, then, one day, they found the brick that was "just right!"

So, they called the house builder and said, "We have found the just right brick. We are so excited!"

And the builder said, "I know it is just right. BUT, I am so sorry. You cannot have it because the house right next door to you thought it was 'just right' too."

The Little Pig will have to keep looking.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Drats!

Julie said...

What? Why can't you have the same brick?

Mandy said...

I think Goldilocks should just make some bacon:)

MaryB said...

But wait...I AM THE PIG! You sayin' you want me off'd and smoked?

Mandy said...

I thought YOU were Goldilocks .. WHO is Goldilocks?? I am so confused ...

nicole said...

One of the hopefully few drawbacks of building where you are. Good luck hunting for different brick.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

What about something in a nice shingle?

Tracy said...

wait, so that brick that was picked out with the great doors and dark door, you can't have? I m so confused?