Monday, March 17, 2008

Moronity - Is that a word?

I am a moron. Who forgets to put sunscreen on their shoulders whilst wearing a sleeveless shirt to run/walk on the first sunny days of the spring season? Me that's who. Not once, but twice. So, won't that tan line look lovely with this Easter dress????




On the bright side, I think this is the first, and probably last/only, time that I think the dress looks better on me than on the model...Or, possibly I am delusional, but I don't think so. This dress makes her very Twiggy self look bigger than she is (NOT big - just bigger than she is). I think the dress makes me look smaller and thinner than I am. Or, maybe it is because in the picture you can't see how the chiffon floats around a much more slender silhouette underneath.

Moral of the story - Don't forget your sunscreen - especially if you are planning to wear a strapless dress.

3 comments:

SLynnRo said...

Yeah, that is not the most flattering photo ever. What is up with the bizarre posture? But cute dress! Too bad I'm married to an agnostic and have no excuse to buy an Easter dress.

Katie said...

Wow. VERY cute dress! Hopefully your sunburn will dissipate soon!

Mandy said...

that is a very cute dress!!!


it cant be any worse then seeing Brides in their wedding dresses with swim suit lines!!!!