Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A HUGE Thank You!

I would like to thank you all for not pointing out the poor fashion and hair choices of the mid-90s in my anniversary post. There were oh-so-many you could have ridiculed! I assure you that I ridiculed myself looking back over them. I would just like to remind you all (since most of you are younger than me) that these were era appropriate - not my fault. Blame the media or style icons of the time. Have you watched any really old Friends episodes? Monica's jean waistband is half-way up her back and the legs of her jeans are tapered! See? not me - just the decade!

Had to publish this to ease my insane obsessing that you all think I am a total dork after seeing those pictures!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

dude it didnt even occur to me to make fun -- but I think we are the same age - and oh good god, tapered jeans .. ugh .. what about the tight rolling and wearing two different colored socks with keds or was the 80's?