Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rich Comments on the Blog

me: Hey, did I tell you I am going to try to grow my hair out, like waaay longer?
rich: yes, I know.
me: Did i tell you that already?
rich: i read it on your blog.
me (in head): Oh shit.

me: blog surfing and checking comments
rich: reading over my shoulder
rich: geez, everyone who reads your blog is going to think I'm a spoiled brat.
me: and? You have problem with truth in advertising?

rich: your new background is hard to read and looks like an old lady's house.
me: Oh? I'll change it then.
me: changes background to polka-dots
me: Is this one easier to read?
rich: Yes, but it is so damn effeminate.
me: Uh? The "about me?" Did you read that? The "a girly girl" part?
rich: girls are stupid

9 comments:

SLynnRo said...

Even though I KNOW he reads it (he fucking comments on it, ya know?), I pretend Mr. A doesn't. It's just easier that way.

Julie said...

Haha! Rich sounds like a funny guy! And I like the new girly girl background. :)

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Okay, I hate to agree with him, but that other background was a little hard to read against. I love this one. I liked that one too, but this is easier to read.

How long have you been together? He thought you were going to make him look good here? Slow study. Hi Rich!

Erin said...

Haha! My husband reads my blog too, but he NEVER says anything about it. It's strange that way, and every once in a while he'll make some remark that I know he's read comments, or he's even clicked onto another blog I read. It's funny.

el-e-e said...

OOh, love the polka dots! Fun! Your blog is now officially cooler than mine.

haven't been commenting (so. stupid. busy.) but have loved your recipes! Wish I could woo my hubby with chocolate ganache but alas, he's not so much a dessert guy. Nor a mushrooms guy. Bah. I'll jus save 'em for Book Club night!

Kristi said...

Rob reads my blog too, but I pretend he doesn't. Sometimes I hit myself for even telling him about it! lol

Love the new background...I've been trying to put this super cute one I found on mine, but I'm an idiot and can't get it to work right!!

lex said...

love the polka dots.

i MAKE my husband read my blog. every time i post, i'm all PLEASSSEEEE? does this sound stupid? and every time, he tells me it's great. because that's his job, right?

Mandy said...

I say we all pick a day and do a husband guest post ... seriously

Tracy said...

my hubby TOTALLY reads my blog. Why do you think i put my favorite/wish list periodically? Also, like most men, not so great in the listen and really hearing category. THis way, he is still involved with the little stories that I want to tell him, but know he isn't listening. He reads my comments too and said, you should get her email and get to know her. then he added, is that weird? I said, NO, I am trying to get her to move here!!