Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Cost Cutting Measure I would Avoid

Forever 21. Holy Crap. That stuff looks sooooo cute online. In person - total C.R.A.P.!!! As if the prices shouldnt have told me this BEFORE venturing there. Fabrics = crap. Construction = crap. Size regulation = crap.



The winning outfit for the holiday party for which it will be FREEZING and we will be venturing outside (basically glorified bar hopping for grown ups):



NECKLACE:


TOP: ( I think I have finally used up all of my WHBM gift certificate with this purchase!)

PANTS: (this picure doesnt accurately portray just how WIDE-leg they really are...)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad about the dress! BUT, your new ensemble is simply divine! You'll look gorgeous (if a bit chilly!).

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

This is super cute. I love the top, though I would never wear it. I don't do strapless. I yank at it all night thus reducing hte glamour factor. Forever 21 is on teh cheapie side. The picture did look nice, but you don't want to look like a prom reject.

Anything is Possible said...

This is also a great outfit! Slightly warmer than the dress. I'm with Annie on strapless. I usually have to go with halter style tops otherwise I tug all night. You must post a picture of the complete outfit! -And have a good time!!

el-e-e said...

You won't get cold because you'll be lookin' SO HAWT!! Love the top and the old lady necklace. LOVE!

nicole said...

Very nice ensemble. You can wear some kind of wrap to keep warm. Or just look good and be cold.

Mandy said...

I really like it !!!!

Katie said...

CUTE outfit!! Just grab a pashmina or something to wrap around your shoulders when outside!! Everything will be heated..you'll be fine! AND SO CUTE!